Well...I have run out of my medications so I am getting a little on edge these days ........hahahaha.....

Seriously.....I do not take meds......I am a fairly tolerant and patient person.....I take things in stride and go with the flow.....

I read allot here...probably more than I should...but it is a great place to disengage from the daily crap we all find ourselves in.....

Recently I have seen numerous threads about the economy......no-shows...the affect of the economy on the ladies.....the list goes on.

But what has really been thought provoking and entertaining, is the ladies recent marketing strategies.......the way some of the ladies make their threads with pictures.....wording that catches your attention....catch phrases....etc.......the stuff that makes you think and wonder about them.

I find this fun and entertaining and draws me towards their profile or web-page, and I bet others have the same feeling or results.

Now I know some ladies have a bit of a language barrier....but it is really not that noticeable.......Well done to all of you, as you have been making us look and read more about you.

Rant explanation:

What my rant is about is what I have seen, at least on my side, is the influx of PM spam........ladies who send messages to your PM box who you have never seen.......or ones who know you have been to their profile......and then follow up with invites.

I go to allot of profiles.....ladies and guys......it gives me a perspective on their participation and contribution to CERB.....builds a trust level in my eyes.....lets me look at the world through their eyes a bit.

I do not enjoy being solicited for a date from the ladies unless I have asked them or previously shown interest by letting them know I am interested.

This spam offer of a date actually turns me off from a lady......

I know times can be tough.....and there is sometimes allot of competition.....but I find it like sitting down to dinner and getting telemarketing calls...........or the door to door salesmen and charity organizations that knock always at the wrong time.

We all know the rules and good practices here at CERB......all that the spam does apparently is bother the MOD and cause him to slap hands...or suspend accounts........or even boot users.........from my point of view that is....

Now this may put me on some sort of black list for the ladies....but if that is what it does then I guess those are the ladies I do not need to visit......

These are my personal feelings and do not necicsarily reflect those of the MOD or other users of the board.

Chill man - they just want to check out your antlers and see first hand if you do have a stash of Kleenex. :razz: - that and get you before mating season is over. Yes, I jest at your plight of being contacted by hot women, but I know exactly your point and where you're coming from.

I have said it before, but I will say it again.

If a lady wants to PM me an invitation, she is more than welcome. Ultimately it is my decision whether I reply to the invite and/or accept the offer.

I do not see where one would be inundated with such invites. If such a case arose where you were being spammed excessively, one could always notify the Mod.

It has worked well for me in the past in setting up a rendezvous.

• Like 1

Unsolicited PM's from SP's you don't know and haven't established any sort of SP/Client relationship, not cool

If an SP you know, and it's confirming an appointment, or letting a client know a opening is coming, etc, no problem...to me it's an alternative to email

RG

Guest s******ecan****

I think unsolicited PM's (those from ladies you have never met or haven't PM'd yourself) pose two problems.

1) for many members they're just not welcome as Antler said

2) if all the ladies started doing it the PM system might become overwhelmed.

2) if all the ladies started doing it the PM system might become overwhelmed.

Or the SP schedules announcement area would not be busy with ads:rolleyes:

The idea of a lady contacting myself,it quite alright I don't mind them contacting myself at all. I think it is in the delivery of the lady's pm that makes or breaks the possibility of a date.

As whatsup stated it is my final decision if we are going to meet, so I see no harm no foul.

But I think a lady should not be sending out a ton of pm's using the pm system, that becomes an issue.

Surprised no one called this like it is - PMS -

Private

Spamming. :mrgreen: