Schedule for tonight and upcoming days darling!

Hi darling,

My latest silence didn't mean that I wasn't available or not feeling well babe. Without advertising I was getting my fair amount of appointments either with regulars or new gentlemen. Since August 10th I am not as available as I used to be and now mostly from Wednesday to Friday from 6 pm till 9 pm and on some weekends. So now announcing that tonight I am available, tomorrow Thursday, October 8th I have one time slot available from 8 pm to 9 pm. Friday 6 pm to 9 pm and on Saturday from 1 pm to 9 pm and I could be available on Sunday and if so will update my profile hun.

And also announcing for my day gentlemen that on Monday, October 19th I will be available from 8:30 am to 5 pm. Why don't U vote for me on the 19th darling!!

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Until further notice I will only be available from Wednesday to Friday, from 6 pm to 9 pm and on some weekends. During the weekdays during the days ONLY texts! On week days, I do not answer my phone during the day until 5 pm babe.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 2