A cool day with a hot and sexy plus size beauty will bring you heath darling!

Hi darling,

On this cool day why don't you come and see me to get a much deserve warmth with a lovely, sexy and bubbly lady? We will find ways for us not to want to separate babe. Two imaginations can come up with numerous ways to make sure our time together is well spent and needed love!

I am available today, Saturday, October 17th from 1 pm to 9 pm could be later. Off Sunday. And also announcing for my day gentlemen that on Monday, October 19th I will be available from 8:30 am to 5 pm. Why don't U vote for me on the 19th darling!!

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Until further notice I will only be available from Wednesday to Friday, from 6 pm to 9 pm and on some weekends. During the weekdays during the days ONLY texts! On week days, I do not answer my phone during the day until 5 pm babe.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1