Hello my wonderful friends in Halifax! I have landed in this exciting city this evening!

picture.php?albumid=10661&pictureid=72016

Are you looking for that naughty masseuse? Or the athletic yoga instructor? Maybe you are looking for the Hot date that makes all the men yearn for what you're about to have later in the night? Or we can keep it sweet and simple cozy up in the winter on the couch with a roaring fire and leg warmers?

What ever your style, I can match it!

picture.php?albumid=10505&pictureid=70764

Lets take time to get to know each other with flirty chats, warms hugs and sincere cuddles! Uniting bodies in a massage that does not leave anything untouched!

Wanna make it even hotter?

Lets try a 90 min HOT STONE SPA session! And as an added bonus allow my HOT and FIT red head friend join in for the hot stones as a part of her training session for no extra cost!

30/30 combo is a great start for a duo! Only 80$ more than my usual hour rate! 30 min of massage bliss with both of us beauties, then 30 min of one on one private time!

Hotter still?

Perhaps a DUO for complete knock your socks off entertainment!

My visit was long over due, and I hope that I will be encouraged to come back again..again...and again!

BOOKING DATES:

Tuesday till Friday this week! ( Saturday maybe....baby!)

NOT PAST 8PM

Please provide a reference if we have never met. Also, you will require a number I can verify before our final confirmations.

Visit my site, and take note of the rate changes marked in the page " special events" in the MORE tab!

506 261 7313

• Like 2