Not sure how to begin this recommendation but here it goes. Was in a mood for a visit to a local provider yesterday, so I went on BP to get some ideas. Always seems to be many to choose from but never know what they would be like as it seems this site is lacking of guys willing to share their experiences. I narrowed my list down to 3 possibilities, Sofia, Rumor and Keilani. Rumor was quickly crossed off after i had texted her but never heard back. Sofia looks like the girl of my dream but after texting with her, i just got a weird feeling from her, so i booked the hot young Hawaiian Keilani. Boy am i glad i did that :). she was easy to book with and seemed friendly when we were texting back and forth and pretty good rates. I showed up and she got me into the room right on time. I was blown away just how cute she looked. i had to stop and change my time to an hour. man she was amazing and was very into our time. LOL. Her lips are just so soft and felt amazing. Hard to be able to put into words how great she was. All I know is if you asked me last week who my top 3 girls I have had pleasure of meeting , it would have gone like this: Charlotte Q, Mirella, Tammy/Tammara and Daphanee. Yes i know thats 4 but seriously how do you not include one of those fun hot girls :). BUt after last night , Keilani , is seriously my favorite and I cant wait for her to return back to town as I will repeat every time she makes it to Kingston. So if you see her ad, give her a shout, you will not regret the call. Trust me, if I had not have emptied out the extra money I had in my pocket last nioght , you would not be reading this review right now as i would have stayed all night with her :)

her ad will go down soon but here is her number , just google it and you will see her pics. 613-893/4057

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guys what are you doing? get off your computers and give this angel a call . Left my 1hr visit with her a couple hours ago, and I have got to say again and again, she is the best girl I have had the fortune of getting into bed with. I am pretty sure i will be increasing my time i spend with her on my visit to 2hrs at least and may really see what the rate would be for 4 hrs. Truly never fun leaving a great time :)

I am not too sure how to describe how great of a night this was, but i should have known it would be a very monumental night, because once i left the house i noticed how warm it was for the time of year, than the drive on 401 to get into town was incredibly quiet so quick. Well once i pulled up to hotel and texted her things just kept improving. i remember walking into her room and seeing her move towards me to give me a little kiss and a hug that warmed my insides up she not only smelt great and looked fantastic but her warm demeanor and very cute smile just made me feel i was sitting on a bed with a very close friend i have known for years. Now this is my second visit with Keilani and will not be the last. I left that room after being touched and kissed by this wonderful sexy Hawaiian girl smiling from ear to ear. I wanted to knock and stay for another hour, which i had this time made3 sure to bring extra coin just in case, but my bigger head won the battle with my pecker as i do have to get up in the morning and go to work lol.

I am not going to go on about what she does , as that may all differ depends on who you are and how you treat her. I am not sure. All I can say is , i did everything i love doing in the in private and it felt to me , she seemed to very much enjoyed it all also.

she said tonight it has been kinda quiet this weekend here in Kingston for her and I can think of no reason for her not to be fully booked. I did tell her she is far more sexier in person than those pics she has used on the B P site. I know if she were to have better pictures taken of her, she will have a phone that will never stop ringing. I am not trying to say she is the most gorgeous women to have ever visited Kingston, but you combine her looks with her personality, charm and how at ease she makes you feel and suddenly she is at the top of my list for girls to continue to call. cant wait for her next visit. Hell i may take an early lunch break tomorrow just to do some dinning down under.

call her guys, I am pretty sure if she doesn't start getting busier , she may not want to stop here again. And that my friends would be a huge disservice to all of us. visit with her and once you leave , you will have an amazing feeling inside yourself for a few hours at least

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.