Tickets bought, hotel booked and I'm ready to come see you!

Good evening,

My name is Carley Chase and I am an independent, part-time, High End SP. I cater to an elite class who enjoys the companionship of a fine woman, for; dinner dates, days of bliss, sleep overs, travel or a memorable brief encounter.

Sophisticated, mature and my, oh so powerful, allure, allow me to leave you captivated and always wanting more. From the look in my eyes, the glide of my hand and my, silky, kissable skin, your only regret will be that you and I hadn't met sooner.

I am extremely open-minded, sultry and seductive. I love bringing your deepest desires to a reality. I look at life with a smile. I always try to find the best in things. I am free spirited, easy going and just love having fun. I am conscientious, considerate and very polite. I present myself as the lady I am. My personality is unparalleled.

I have a model build and model features. I stand 5 ft 9, with sun kissed skin and long blond hair. With sultry deep brown eyes that will melt your heart. You will instantly feel at ease the moment we meet. While you will be mesmerized by my features, my inner beauty will leave you speechless.

I enjoy playing pretend and I have all the goodies to play with. The rope is soft, so tie me tight. We will use a safe word and play right. School girl is hot and I have been bad, so perhaps there are a few things I should be taught. The sexy librarian is pretty strict and her punishments vary, she isn't very easy to predict. Covered in oil, feeling my nuru massage is where you belong.

The time has come to get lost in my lust. Let me bring out the man in you. Just thinking of all the titillating details of what I want to do with you, are enough for me to already start screaming more. Allow my body to allure your mind and maybe even more.

I will be visiting you in Ottawa and I'll be staying downtown at an upscale location. I'll be arriving on November 23rd ( Mid afternoon ), 24th and 25th ( morning only ).

To arrange a date please do so via my email [email protected]

To learn more about me please feel free to view my website at http://www.carleychase.com

It has been a while since my last visit to the city, so attached is the link to my local recommendations

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=C&t=28400

I'll be looking forward to exploring with you!

picture.php?albumid=10901&pictureid=73989

Goodnight and sweet dreams

Lots of love

Carley xox

picture.php?albumid=10788&pictureid=72994

• Like 3