The Love Affair Continues - For Car Buffs !

Ever since I was a young boy and saw my neighbours shiny new MGB, i have had a love affair with and been fascinated by cars.

In fact, one of the most enjoyable things I do, is go for an early morning drive on my own, windows rolled down with some good ole' rock'n roll blaring......great way to work out the cobwebs and any stress or ailments I may be feeling...

In any case, the newest Mercedes SLS, while out of my league, is just plain gorgeous....... slightly edging out Dog's mint green Gremlin in the "wow factor department'......

Simply amazing ..... and just damn sexy......!

Mercedes+SLS+AMG+Top+Wallpapers1.jpg

• Like 1

Flyer my friend... that is one gorgeous vehicle. While the economy has put my Mercedes days on hold temporarily, I can attest to the feel of driving a Benz... my E320 was my all time fave car to drive. Butter soft leather, seamless acceleration, all the bells and whistles... our German friends know how to make a vehicle!

I like the old muscle cars from the sixities and seventies.

Not a classy or elegant as Flyer's German picks, but definitely a notch up from Old Dog's Pacer (or was it a Gremlin)?

My favourite - 1968 Mustang Fastback.

68ford48760-1.jpg