We All Owe MOD A Beer

I'm not quite sure what has happened but I think we should all let MOD or the people who CERB know that we appreciate both the board and the work they do. They run the risk of their decisions not being popular or agreed upon but they do it in the interest of both the board and the community. A safe place to communicate and share free of judgement and stigma, one that allows everyone safety. I really only started this thread as an opportunity for others to let the powers that be here at CERB know that their work is appreciated. Whether you've agreed with the decisions or not, we have all benefited in one way or another from CERB and for that, we all owe MOD a great big beer.

• Like 4

I'm not quite sure what has happened but I think we should all let MOD or the people who CERB know that we appreciate both the board and the work they do. They run the risk of their decisions not being popular or agreed upon but they do it in the interest of both the board and the community. A safe place to communicate and share free of judgement and stigma, one that allows everyone safety. I really only started this thread as an opportunity for others to let the powers that be here at CERB know that their work is appreciated. Whether you've agreed with the decisions or not, we have all benefited in one way or another from CERB and for that, we all owe MOD a great big beer.

+1

Cheers MOD, great site, great work !

beer_toast.jpg

Being the MOD Is never easy especially on a site like Cerb with such high standards. It is without a doubt the greatest board of it's kind. We as Canadians have it so good that it is easy to whine about insignificant issues. Unlike our politicians the MOD is prepared to do what needs to be done to keep this board enjoyable and safe for all of us. MOD we all owe you our heartfelt thanks.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Yes, Cheers to Mod!!

(p.s. I think I just got a seizure from glimpsing OD's post!)

Lol, not fair your cup is bigger then mine! haha :bddog:

So does that mean your cup overflow-ith?

Cheers to MOD! Bottoms up!

Thanks Everyone. ... and I hate to say it back in the day I would take the beer but that tim's cup is great! When I am done I could put all my other tims cups in it like a waste basket! ;)