Guess who's coming back? Malika Fantasy visiting Nov 11-13!

Good morning gentlemen,

I have not visited Ottawa in a few months, but I am excited to be coming back this week!

I will be available to host at an upscale from Wednesday November 11th to to the morning of Friday November 13th. I can come and visit you to your upscale hotel with enough notice.

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malika Fantasy, I am a young French woman in my mid'20's . I stand 5ft6 tall, with tousled dark brown and pink hair. An impish smile and dark hazel eyes where you can lose yourself. I maintain a healthy life style by doing regular running and meeting with a rather sadistic personal trainer. My numerous tattoos only compliments my personality and give you a small glimpse into my world...

picture.php?albumid=9440&pictureid=62940

I'm an unique blend of wit, French charm and passion. You can say that I am versatile, from a quick coffee break during your lunch time to a weekend long escape to New York , or simply an hour or two in private, I am a chameleon. I get along best with those who are looking for an uncomplicated encounter, wish to create an open and honest communication and love to please as much as being please.

I am also available for duo with my friend Gia Wren Marlowe!

Donations:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours.

For longer engagements please visit my website.

When emailing me please included the following: [email protected]

-Your name and a little bit about yourself

-Your cellphone number

-Your prefer date, time and length of encounter

-Any requests you may have

-Not expected, but always appreciated: a reference from another provider or your board handle.

http://www.malika-fantasy.com

CRw4oqgWUAAOCT3.jpg:large

• Like 1