Sign in to follow this  

I'm Back!!! New Pictures Soon...

I'm back...

I know I said that I have found a job; in reality I am going to college working hard to get a degree. I thought I would be unavailable for the duration of my schooling, however, my schedule has opened up and I have some extra time. I would be delighted to share a moment with you in this exciting time of my life. As I am looking forward to entering into the workforce soon, I'm excited to share longer dates with gentlemen looking for a genuine connection. I will post below what I will post in the classified ad section (the place where you can usually find my ads). As things progress, my interests are into seeking arrangements because this style has always come natural to me.

==============

As a college student preparing to enter into the work world; I want to move out of shorter style dates and move into seeking arrangements. I'm looking for gentlemen who enjoy the sensual aspect of both the mind and the body. I have always provided authentic experiences and have always provided a softner, natural type of service. Let's make a genuine connection without the worries. Just a carefree moment in time.

A sexy song.

Sugar daddy experience. $2000.00 per month. This includes 4 five hour dates. You can come once a week, or if you just visit Ottawa, have them all the same week.

Take a bite out of this Peach 1-2 hours $360.00

Dinner get away 4-5 hours. $560.00

Overnight. $1200.00

Available Monday's to Friday's from 7pm to 10pm and Saturday's and Sunday's from 10am to 10pm. All dates must be booked at least a day in advance.

Dates at your location are limited to the downtown Ottawa area. I'm located in Gatineau (right across the Alexandra bridge). You can contact me with the day you are interested in, the time you are interested in and your phone number at [email protected]. Please note: emails without all the proper information will be ignored.

Let's share a moment together.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

Sign in to follow this