Naughty Times with Naughty Natalie! Truly Tiny Spinner

Why hello everyone!

Getting my groove back and more excited to be back than ever. I have been fortunate to have many lovely encounters with many lovely men. Lots of laughing, lots of itches scratched and lots of smiles that continued to be glued to my face as I curled into bed with a glass of wine and Netflix.

Many of you have recognized me, but for those of you who don't, or are simply new to this hobby, my name is Natalie. If you would like to know who I used to be simply click on this handy-dandy link:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16867&highlight=Littlelady

Yup, it's me!

I'm your tiny companion. One that loves what I do among many other things in my life. Those things include playing music, collecting records, finding great deals at thrift stores and reading books while listening to CBC radio.

Well, that's enough about me. What about you? What are your hobbies? What do you love about your job? Do you prefer your coffee black or with enough sugar and cream it could be classified as a dessert option?

I like to know these things. Why? Because I feel that having a strong emotional/mental connection leads to strong physical connections.

So when contacting me, feel free to tell me a bit about yourself. And of course, you can ask me things as well!

Oh yeah and I guess I'm supposed to tell you that I'm mid 20s, 5ft, 105lbs, red hair, green eyes and a rockin' round butt.

I'll be hosting at a lovely, lovely, LOVELY downtown location until Friday morning. Donations are 240 an hour.

Have a good one! Wear your poppies!

-Natalie

Edited by NatalieWood
Added rate
  • Like 4