Start your holiday errands with a boiling hot Québécoise darling!

Hi darling,

You are off today babe? Even if you are not, how about you use the day to start your holidays errands and on your way to or on your way back you drop by my sexy nest of indulgence love?! I am a wild and open minded 'dame de compagnie' that truly loves to provide a true and dedicated companionship.

My nest of indulgence has a great asset: LOTS of FREE parking darling!

I am exceptionally available today, Wednesday, November 11th from 8:30 to 4 pm then from 6 pm to 9 pm.

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Until further notice I will only be available from Wednesday to Friday, from 6 pm to 9 pm and on some weekends. During the weekdays during the days ONLY texts! On week days, except when I am available, I do not answer my phone during the day until 5 pm babe.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !