Sign in to follow this  

My B-Day around the corner......

Guest S**r***e

So I have been M.I.A for a bit from here. This is what happens when you mix liquids and electronics!!! My laptop is fried!!! I have now resorted back to my old P.O.S desktop. I can't seem to get into chat on this damn thing but I think I will survive for now until I get something newer.

Anyway, so the real reason I am posting this is because my B-day is right around the corner (October) and I was thinking of doing something special for myself this year.

I was curious if the guys and gals of Cerb had some ideas or past experiences that they would like to share? Ladies, did you do something special for a client before? Guys, did a nice lady do something special for you? I am looking for anything.....any idea, something to trigger me to get the ball rolling.

Now I haven't picked a special lady yet. With so many of them here in Ottawa, how does someone pick just one. Guys, do you have a recommendation for someone? Ladies, are you nominating yourself? You can PM on this as well if you don't want to say anything in public. Ladies, if I haven't seen you before, I am more than willing to come see you before the special night. Please note that I require incall, I am unable to do outcalls.

Okay my fellow cerbites, let loose on me. I welcome all ideas or suggestions. Thank you in advance!

-Sixernine

Guest t******81

Can't wait to see the answers here on your thread, my b-day is in a month and it would be awesome to live my first experience as a hobbyist, any PM is accepted.