Let My Curves Warm Every Part Of You...Hannah Is In Fredericton To Distract You!

Hello to you again all of you fine Fredericton gentlemen, it's so very nice to be able to visit you again...

picture.php?albumid=10051&pictureid=67283

I'm Hannah and as you know, I truly do love to pamper and please do stop over for an ultimate getaway with me in my private and upscale boudoir, equipped with everything we need and more... and a 2 person shower afterwards...

You'll find me quite down to earth, naturally seductive, beautiful, busty & a little bit curvy- blonde with big in private blue-green eyes!

I'm 5'2, 150lbs, and fully natural 38DD's!

picture.php?albumid=10051&pictureid=67282

Friendly and blessed with a terrific attitude, which will certainly make you feel comfortable right away, you wont be able to resist my natural born charm

I'm in my early 40's so expect a quality, non- rushed and completely naughty and perfectly satisfying experience in my upscale environment...

I believe that attitude, age & experience are what separates me ( except for a few select lady friends ),from the rest...

My curves are the right amount and in the right places and my talents are truly exceptional

Please - ( No blocked calls or explicit texts pls gents- I am a lady and appreciate the finer side of a man.

I'm here for you tonight after 7 in Fredericton until Sunday, late afternoon if your looking for the perfect distraction..xoxo

My - (non negotiable) donations for my companionship range from 160 to 250, please call me at 506-607-2259,to learn more since speaking with you is my preferred method of contact ( initially).

*no worries, a friendly voice will answer the phone

Polite and respectful texts are allowed.

picture.php?albumid=10051&pictureid=67275

Kisses..xx

Hannah

• Like 1