Contoversy. Should PM rethink refugee promise?

First, I think the Trudeau government did well to extend the timeline to bring refugees to Canada. Too often governments get wrapped up in their own egos and do stupid things.

Second, I think it is true that some very, very rich Muslim nations are falling disgracefully short in helping their Muslim brothers and sisters, notably Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

I agree 100%... that's why it's important that we act prudently to help because we can... the delay was not only good logistically but frankly gonna happen regardless of Paris.

Just my Opinion

short in helping their Muslim brothers and sisters, notably Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

I agree and what you say is true but they are caught in the source of many of the middle east's problems; i.e. the shia and sunni divide and other general tribal interactions...

We are so fortunate in Canada to be able to set any of those differences aside and help whomever needs our help. We should do this

• Like 1