My New Breast Friends

Hey guys, I just celebrated my one-year "boobiversary" a few months ago, so I thought I'd share an article I wrote about my experience. Enjoy! :)

TransMission: My New Breast Friends

I walk into the Operating Room, and lie down on the table. The anaesthesiologist starts setting up the IV. She says, “Ok, this is going to make you feel like you’ve had a couple of drinks,” and seconds later, my head starts to spin.

I ask her, “Can I have a couple more?” She smiles, and says, “No, but here’s some oxygen for you.” As I breathe through the facemask, I notice a sweet taste to it; I think, “Hey, that tastes pretty good! Wait, isn’t this where I’m supposed to start counting backwards? Ok, here we go... 10... 9...”

And everything went dark.

Day 1

Pain. The first thing I remember is pain. It started as a dull soreness, but quickly became sharper, more focused.

How are you feeling?” The nurse asks me, but she already knows the answer. I tell her I’m sore, and she replies, “What’s your pain level like, on a scale of one to ten?”

I pause, remembering the previous summer, when my brother got into an accident and spent a week in the hospital. The nurse would ask him that question every few hours, and anytime he said “seven” or up, she’d give him a shot of morphine.

So I say, “Ummm. . . I think I’m probably about a seven,” with only a hint of a smile on my face. Moments later, I feel the rush of the painkillers, and I take a quick peek under the covers – finally seeing them for the first time.

My brand-new, 390-cc, cohesive gel silicone breast implants are actually inside my body.

In a flash, the memories flow back to me. I remember the medical consultations with my surgeon, talking about the best size for my body. I remember trying them on inside a sports bra, hoping to get a sense of how they would look, how they might feel. I remember all my apprehension in the days leading up to surgery, my fear of something going wrong. I remember worrying that I’d go into cardiac arrest halfway through the procedure, and ending up with only one implant instead of two.

I check myself again – nope, they’re both there, and as far as I can tell, they look fantastic.

Read the rest of the article here: http://tgirlnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/transmission-my-new-breast-friends/

• Like 1

I check myself again ? nope, they?re both there, and as far as I can tell, they look fantastic.

Good to hear from you darling.....and I agree with your comment....heheheheh

Good to hear from you darling.....and I agree with your comment....heheheheh

Thanks hun, I'm glad you enjoyed the article... and I'm hoping to get back to Ottawa soon, so we can enjoy each other! :)

I've read about T-Girls, met a few myself, but never got to go deeper in this experience... Knowing how it is to be one is a true precious moment for me, since even thought I'm very open minded, those are the kind of question I do not dare to ask. Mather of respect, I guess...

Thank you for that sweet little sneek into your every day life!!!

XxXSabrinAXxX

BTW, I think you are gorgeous, but so very easy going also! Keep it up!

I've read about T-Girls, met a few myself, but never got to go deeper in this experience... Knowing how it is to be one is a true precious moment for me, since even thought I'm very open minded, those are the kind of question I do not dare to ask. Mather of respect, I guess...

Thank you for that sweet little sneek into your every day life!!!

XxXSabrinAXxX

BTW, I think you are gorgeous, but so very easy going also! Keep it up!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the little glimpse into my life.

I'm so used to writing academic-type papers, it was a lot of fun to write something different for once, and I'm glad it was appreciated by others as well. :)

We've never chated before

I hope your enjoying them !!

There are a pain in ass to carry around......Sometimes

But they to seem to draw out there own fan club:boobeyes: