Let me be your therapy hun! Schedule of the week: in Ottawa on Friday!

Hi darling,

Decide to escape that boring meeting today to come and see me or take an extended lunch break and join me in my sexy and fun nest of indulgence babe. Or eventually pretend you have some holiday errands to make at my nearby shopping center to come and be indulged chéri. I am the greatest therapy you will have today hun! Let me be the expert of sexy fun today and take you to the land of sexy sensations babe.

I am available today, Monday, November 30th from 8:30 to 4 pm.

Rest of the week: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 to 4 pm. Thursday from 8:30 to 9 pm. Friday, downtown Ottawa, at and with sexylorraina, solos and duos available from 9:30 to 5 pm. Saturday, available but unsure of hours of availability yet, could be early start. Check profile a little later during the week babe. Sunday off.

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1