Sign in to follow this  

Let me spread some Christmas cheer! Ho ho ho Specials Let's play xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Hello you bunch of minty penguin bars!!

Long time no see! Just wanted to give an update, I'm fine life has been busy so I haven't had time to play. If I'm being honest I'm up super early everyday, work my butt off all week, help my mother a couple days out of the week as her health isn't doing very well, and then have packed weekends. It doesn't leave time to play and entertain. To be honest I might be a grumpy pants if I tried to entertain if I was exhausted....That wouldn't be fun for anyone! If people have been contacting me without reply it's because I don't check my work phone or emails if I'm not actively posting or entertaining. In the same way you lovelies like discretion when it comes to your personal life, I too also find that a major importance, hence why the "fall out". I'm sorry if anyone got offended or confused, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. I was hoping to entertain more, but sadly it just hasn't worked out that way :(

Good news though... I'm able to entertain for a bit today! WhoooHoooo!!! :)

Here are the details :) Weeeee, I'm soooo excited!!! >.<

I'll have a few days next week I'm available so be sure to pre-book your spot!

And since it's the season I'll be having a Ho Ho Ho Special!

Monday Dec 7th 3:30pm-9pm

Tuesday Dec 8th 3:30pm-9pm

Wednesday Dec 9th 3:30pm-9pm

Saturday Dec 12th 9am-6pm

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all your today from 2pm- 7pm To Book please text 613-240-0917 For more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Ho Ho Ho Special 150

1 hr 220 Ho Ho Ho Special 180

1.5 hours 280 Ho Ho Ho Special 220

2 hours 360 Ho Ho Ho Special 260

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200

1 hour 260 Ho Ho Ho Special 220

1.5 hours 360 Ho Ho Ho Special 260

2 hours 460 Ho Ho Ho Special 340

Longer appointments can be arranged, but must be pre-booked

Michaella