Winter tires

I'm currently shopping for winter tires and wondering what are the best tires for winter. What tires do you have? any recommendations? :)

Cheers!

My two recommendations would be

1. Michelin X-Ice
  2. Bridgestone Blizzack

I have both on different cars in the family and am happy with both... if i had to choose... Michelin X-ice

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Different makes of tires work quite differently on a vehicles, I think it's a bit of a crap shoot. I bought a set of Toyo's a few years ago, and am happy with them. I bought a set of steel rims which makes the annual change a little easier. I did exercise the option of going down a size for a higher profile.

• Like 1

Guest ****emb******n

I have continental general tire altimax arctic on my car and I'm happy with them. Bridgestone and Michelin are also very good tires. Recommend you go to Costco or canadian tire.

Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT. Amazing in snow, Ice, and rain. Lived in the Maritimes, and they are the only things I will run on there.

Here in Victoria, BC, a different story, so on the look out for replacements.

• Like 1

I have toyo open country winter tires on my car and I have never seen anything better before. They last a long time and are not that noisy.

For the best you should try the Nokian made in Norway, they know best because winter is long and clod that way.

• Like 2