Reviewing styles: How have they changed?

Hobbyists, look back at the first reviews or recommendations that you posted on here or other boards, and then read some of your more recent ones. How has your style of reviewing changed? More explicit? Less explicit? Are you looking for different things now? Have your interests changed? Have you lost some inhibitions?

Here's my very first review, from Australia, where I was living. I posted it in Oct. 2008. I had just started hobbying, and there's a sense of wonder and admiration about it all that I hope I haven't lost since then. I posted this on the Australian board that I've been active on. It's about a Sydney sp, Charlotte Lane.

"On Wednesday a friend had to cancel a dinner engagement, and I found myself on my own. I had been in e-mail contact with Charlotte about a possible meeting for next week, but thought I'd try to see if she happened to be free that night. I figured the chances were slim, but why not try? She got back to me quickly, saying she was free, and would come by at 8 for a two-hour visit. I went to the bank...

The time dragged on as I waited for 8 o'clock, but finally, right on time, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I was confronted with a really beautiful young woman, with radiant eyes and a great smile. She came in and took off her coat (it was a cold night), and was wearing a short black dress. Amazing legs! was my first thought. She sat down, we had a drink, and we connected right away. She's a good conversationalist, and has travelled to a lot of places where I've been, and we exchanged opinions and experiences for about 15 minutes, while I admired her legs and other bits. Then we started exchanging tongues, which was great; she was a sensuous and persistent kisser. This was going to be good!

Off to the bedroom, off with the clothes, on with Charlotte. Blowjob, lots of licking (giving and getting: she is a bit ticklish, but this might say something about my technique....), then she rode me. Great grinding by Charlotte, and really intense penetration. After a couple of orgasms, we settled back under the covers to keep warm, and talked and kissed some more.

I love her great natural tits, just the right size, and there's something beautiful about her shoulders that I can't describe, but you can see it in her pictures. Her legs are long and lean, her bum firm and shapely.

Too soon it was time for her to go, but I'll definitely see her again. I haven't seen any of the other Sydney girls yet, but I was happy to have chosen Charlotte for my first experience here. Beauty and all personality. An unbeatable package."

charlotte_lane_01.jpg

To me my review style depends on the SP.

I have done 4 reviews had to remove one for personal reasons. Two of my reviews are like a penthouse letter and one is like discribing (sic) the girl friend next door type.

So I think the style depends on the SP in my opion (sic).

Good point, ED Man. I agree that the style varies very much with the sp and the individual experience, even with the same partner. You can never step into the same river twice, so to speak.

I was just wondering, though, whether people felt that they were approaching review writing differently now, after a greater number of experiences, or if they're finding that their tastes and interests change. Or just feeling freer to express themselves, compared with their first attempts. Things like that.

he thing is sometimes i want sexual aggressive passion and other times i want the sweet senual passion. Myself my demeanor sexually chanes from day to day.

So each SP has a different style, but the girl I miss the most is Rachael who was with Dv, but I believe who no longer works she was inbetween the above, but the fact that she dribbled into my mouth with orgasm gave me something I had been fantasing for, for along time.

She look like a dork took off those glasses and turned into a fine little hotty, and her enthusiasm was true and not false.

I am not in love with her, but if I had seen her more I think I could of.

Guest s******ecan****

Mine tend to be fairly similar to my earlier ones. I'd like to think I'm a little more attentive to including all the details that other members are interested in knowing (not intimate descriptions) such as services offered, the lady's professional demeanor (communications, on time etc).

Sadly I can't offer the community any of the literary masterpieces that others are able to compose....just not in my toolkit lol!

You did not mention anywhere in your description if she was a redhead Cato??

LOL Charlotte wasn't a redhead when I met her, T'storm, though she looks like she could be one in these pics.

If she had been, I would have enthused about it, even then. I've had this redhead obsession forever. It's just that I'm indulging it more now.

well..I have been around....actually I am kind of round.......I digress.....

My style has always been based on the experiance I had..the interaction...it often reflectsa my encounter energy.......

Cato - did you once review an SP from London UK - you raved about? I thought I remembered you saying she and the Aussie were your up near your top 2 experiences? I am off to london UK over the holidays and looking for some recommendations. Thx

Guest i***k***

Great thread. I don't think my style changed, although I did hold back on some due to some ladies not being comfortable with the detail I go into. I haven't written one lately (since coming back) but I plan to soon and will use the same style I used in the past.

Ina

Admitedly my style has changed. When I first joined cerb I was very verbose, sharing many details and injecting humour wherever possible. Overtime I realized though my style has become more fact based than narrative as I simply don't have the same time to dedicate to a review. I'm also not visiting many new providers, but rather sticking with a few close regulars, the details of these encounters would become repetitive after time. I do enjoy reading the detailed and well written reviews from respected member like Pistol Pete and Seymour, perhaps some day I'll return to my old style :)

Guest Ou**or**n

Cowboy - your reviews are the stuff of myth and legend here on CERB due to the unique humour and style you injected into them. Anytime in the future that you get a chance to add another review it will be highly welcomed.

In the UK or b 4 u go google Punter Net ....

Cato - did you once review an SP from London UK - you raved about? I thought I remembered you saying she and the Aussie were your up near your top 2 experiences? I am off to london UK over the holidays and looking for some recommendations. Thx