Halifax Hotels...Please Help!

Has anyone been to Halifax, NS recently and found a hotel that does not lock their front doors at all after a certain time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Has anyone been to Halifax, NS recently and found a hotel that does not lock their front doors at all after a certain time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Hey all,

I just wanted to know hotels that don't lock their doors in Halifax, NS. I didn't want to know who was staying where, not my business. I just wanted to know this hotel doesn't lock their doors and that's all.

I just had to clarify my question.

Thanks a bunch,

Lexy

Guest **cely***r***ne

Atlantica doesnt....But the only thing is no one can park in the parkade after 10pm or something...but there is alternative parking! Nice Hotel, Great food (choclate cheesecake is to die for) and Room service is fast...Oh! and the staff doesnt pay attention and bother people coming and going.

Guest G***f******

I've stayed at the Delta Halifax a few times, and had to come and go at all hours for work. The doors have never been locked, and parcking is 24 hours in the mall it it attatched to. Not 100% sure about the elevators though. I don't remember having to use my card key to access it, but when it's that late/early, my mind doesn't work too good.

Not a big fan of that hotel in general though. It's very clean and nice looking, but they nickel and dime you on things lesser priced hotels give away.

I find the Delta Halifax and Delta Barrington both great, no door locking and the elevators are not either.

Both Delta's reward frequent visitors so the price ends up being much less than some of the others with nice clean rooms and very friendly staff.

Once you become a Delta card holder the benifits are endless, free food, room service etc.

If I remember correctly you need to stay a minimun of 10 nights and after that the rewards grow with every 10 more stays.

Happy Hunting Lexy !