Asking for details....

In the last week, I have been contacted by 6 gentlemen that I have not even met asking for hotel details among other things for other ladies.

While I have no problems helping out anyone, I will not divulge details about anything to anyone that I have not met. As well this has been a bit much. If a lady has a question, she can email/pm me privately for details. If I decide that I am not willing to offer the information she is requesting, please do not contact me for her. I will give you the same answer that i have previously given her (I am unable to help).

I am not trying to come across as a bitch or selfish. Discretion is of the utmost importance to me at all times. I have found places that work for me with trial and error. You have to be willing to contribute back and not just take from others. We all have to start somewhere, but using other people to get what you want and not giving back is not right. Everyone of us has something to contribute at some point.

I could have posted this in the ladies only area, but I believe that the gentlemen need to see both sides of this as well.

• Like 7

In the last week, I have been contacted by 6 gentlemen that I have not even met asking for hotel details among other things for other ladies.

While I have no problems helping out anyone, I will not divulge details about anything to anyone that I have not met. As well this has been a bit much. If a lady has a question, she can email/pm me privately for details. If I decide that I am not willing to offer the information she is requesting, please do not contact me for her. I will give you the same answer that i have previously given her (I am unable to help).

I am not trying to come across as a bitch or selfish. Discretion is of the utmost importance to me at all times. I have found places that work for me with trial and error. You have to be willing to contribute back and not just take from others. We all have to start somewhere, but using other people to get what you want and not giving back is not right. Everyone of us has something to contribute at some point.

I could have posted this in the ladies only area, but I believe that the gentlemen need to see both sides of this as well.

I think Emily brought a point..Every ladies manage their bussiness differently and I think it is unfair to automaticly assume that she has to disclose informations like this as at the end..if her locations become unsafe because of some other ladies behavior or indiscretion she will be the one that suffer

Posted via Mobile Device