Question on releasing new photo albums.

So recently, I did a massive photoshoot. 2 Different artisit, one a teacher and one was his student.

It was a full 8 hours! So naturally I now have a super large album(s) with 2 different styles.

My question is:

Is it best to release them in chapters?

Or perhaps just a couple from each chapter that stand out as one album on its own, then make seperate albums after that?

Each "chapter" has a different flavor to them.

What say you?

Well if I worked in this industry and had pictures clients might like to see I think I would want to create traffic by releasing them a few at a time to increase traffic and interest...

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

I would have to agree and release them slowly in little bursts ....create the anticipation for the next set. Always leave them wanting more. ;-)

Release a few at a time. That way you can prolong the advantages of being able to post new photos. Also, if you post them all at once, most people will see the first shot or the first few shots and ignore the rest. Too many shots at once is overwhelming in a way.

• Like 1