If I were to travel to Winnipeg...

I've seen many posts from gentleman saying they've had bad experiences, because it sounds like Winnipeg is not doing so well. I feel really bad reading it all here, because that shouldn't be happening, but it does.

If I were to travel to Winnipeg, in your opinion would there be a positive outcome? (both gentleman's and ladies opinions)

Would you recommend a hotel? (location, safety, close to things, parking, etc.)

One of my goals this year is to travel places, this might be a city I might travel to at some point, but nothing is set in stone.

I would like opinions from the gentleman's perspective and ladies.

It just saddens me that everyone is having a rough time, that shouldn't be the case.

Gentleman I have a few questions for you:

Would you pay in advance? or would you feel more comfortable paying a small deposit, then rest at the appointment? (taking into consideration the cost to travel)

What would be the ideal hotel location for you?

Would you avoid any hotels altogether?

How long would you like a lady to stay in your city? 4 days a week, longer.

How long would you schedule a rendezvous? 1hr, 90min, 3hr, longer?

Would you want a 30 minute rendezvous? (which would fit you're budget and paying full in advance, where if their was a cancellation there wouldn't be any refund)

Thank you and stay safe.

Warm hugs,

Amanda-Lee

• Like 1

I've seen many posts from gentleman saying they've had bad experiences, because it sounds like Winnipeg is not doing so well. I feel really bad reading it all here, because that shouldn't be happening, but it does.

If I were to travel to Winnipeg, in your opinion would there be a positive outcome? (both gentleman's and ladies opinions)

Would you recommend a hotel? (location, safety, close to things, parking, etc.)

One of my goals this year is to travel places, this might be a city I might travel to at some point, but nothing is set in stone.

I would like opinions from the gentleman's perspective and ladies.

It just saddens me that everyone is having a rough time, that shouldn't be the case.

Gentleman I have a few questions for you:

Would you pay in advance? or would you feel more comfortable paying a small deposit, then rest at the appointment? (taking into consideration the cost to travel)

What would be the ideal hotel location for you?

Would you avoid any hotels altogether?

How long would you like a lady to stay in your city? 4 days a week, longer.

How long would you schedule a rendezvous? 1hr, 90min, 3hr, longer?

Would you want a 30 minute rendezvous? (which would fit you're budget and paying full in advance, where if their was a cancellation there wouldn't be any refund)

Thank you and stay safe.

Warm hugs,

Amanda-Lee

Just to answer a couple of your questions I'm not sure anyone would pay in advance, seems a risk not worth taking. Also hotels are great in a safe convenient location would be best. I would say most would take the 1hr option...

Hope this helps.

You are very vague.

I wouldn't travel to another city unless I know I am not simply just going to spend more for the travel and not making any profit.

There wouldn't be a point.

Agreeing with Judo, where I wouldn't pay in advance for an appt.

Obviously, this is probably not what you want to hear as you've stated that you need some financial security to make the decision to come here. Perhaps, advertising (here and BP) a month beforehand of your intended visit with rates stated to see what interest is generated. From there, you can estimate (probably other providers can help you out with this) how much of that interest will covert into actual bodies in your room.

Ideal hotel location would be in the downtown area south of Portage Ave.

Ideal stay for the lady would be 3 to 4 days.

An hour for a first time appt.

A traveling SP that has built a clientelle here over the years could probably book here entire time here and even get it prepaid with her regular customers.

Someone new, however well reviewed elsewhere, would have a tough time achieving that. Not saying it can't be done, but it would be a real stretch.

Building a client base is a tough task for any saleperson (and believe me, any SP has to be a darned good salesperson).

Giving us notice, booking appointments though an 'ERB board with verified solid posters could give you the base you need to justify the visit, and cover costs. With each visit, you will build a base, IF you provide services that warrant it. Eventually, this could be a wonderful spot to visit for you.

The first visit, or two or even three might be a tough go, but look at it as an investment. Some investments pay off big. Others, not so much. You will never know until you try.

You might even try PM'ing a few regular posters that seem to prefer your style of practice, and offer a prebook special to lessen your exposure. Whether that is a discount off your normal rate, or an incentive in extra services or time, give them a reason to prebook. Get your costs covered before you get here. Added bonus, you have instant reviews by respected posters.

There are a number of newer hotels near the airport, some more SP friendly than others. Parking is easier there. Downtown there are hotels and suites that work, and will give you access to the town in your off time, but parking is harder. There are extended stay condos as well, if you do your research, depending on the length of your visit.

Good luck with this, Winnipeg gets a bad rap sometimes in this community, but there are a lot of quality gentlemen out there. You just have to help them find you.

I drove through Canada last summer. Winnipeg is a mid way point, so planned to stop a couple of days to recharge and if I could see some people, that would be a bonus.

I booked a hotel by the airport (was travelling with my dog, so I needed a place that was dog friendly).

I only advertised here - no bp or the pacific board. I had some great encounters. They recharged me, invigorated me and left me feeling refreshed to move on. I stayed 2 days, and ended up with a bonus date in Brandon on a fluke as I happened to be in the town when he contacted me. So, for me it was successful (and satisfying). However, I was not depending on making dates, as I was there to recharge and rest.

Unfortunately, Winnipeg has a reputation for being an Eco-Pooner city. Seems that there are some who want the cheapest option and will do what they can to negotiate. I ignored the few who tried this. As I said, I didn't have to actually see anyone, so the pressure was not there. I doubt anyone would send a deposit, but there are some great guys there that would send a deposit to secure their time with you. So, just because the vocal say they would not, they don't speak for everyone.

If I had used the other sites to advertise, I suspect the negotiating requests would have been greater. It is a city I will return to, but I will only pre-book those that I have seen already, or have great references, and if I can see others, then its a bonus.

Travelling is never a guarantee of actually making money. Some just break even, and lots loose money.

So, if you are interested in travelling there, start advertising dates, see if you can get some solid pre-bookings and go from there. Reach out to the travelling ladies to see if they can give you some pointers.

Back east in New Brunswick is a great alternative IMO. Not the same amount of issues Winnipeg has. If you need help with information there, let me know. Good luck!

Additional Comments:

You might even try PM'ing a few regular posters that seem to prefer your style of practice, and offer a prebook special to lessen your exposure. Whether that is a discount off your normal rate, or an incentive in extra services or time, give them a reason to prebook. Get your costs covered before you get here. Added bonus, you have instant reviews by respected posters.

Don't do that - its against the rules of the board. Unless someone specifically mentions that they want unsolicitated PM's, just don't.

• Like 1

A traveling SP that has built a clientelle here over the years could probably book here entire time here and even get it prepaid with her regular customers.

Someone new, however well reviewed elsewhere, would have a tough time achieving that. Not saying it can't be done, but it would be a real stretch.

I prepay with ladies that I know.

Someone I have never met and know nothing about? Nope.

I can PM hotel suggestions if you want.

Rubin tugger makes a great point about being a salesperson. I am in sales and if i told my customers they would have to prepay before they come to my store ....i would not sell too much product. You have to want to take that chance. Have good adds and do a good job selling customers once you are with them.( remember it's not what you want but what the customer wants) Hopefully you can break even or profit from your trip and set yourself up for a good client base for future visits. I would also suggest staying in Brandon for a few nights.

• Like 1