I'm so sorry I won't be available today.... l'll make up for it tomorrow xo

picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57364

picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57363

I just can't keep my hands to myself, allow me to tease you and please you with my touch. I want to massage your body and release you of all your aches and pains.... I want to slide my body up and down yours with a touch of oil as we explore your senses together.... Passionate body slides, will have you excited and craving more as I tease and please you until...you just cannot take it any more.

I want to play a game with you, let's explore your fantasy's as I take you to ecstasy :whip:

Curious about what a massage with me is like... Check my recommendations Click Here and if you want to know even more Click Here

I am available in a upscale west end location:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4pm

picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57362

Let me make your toes curl as I explore your sweet spots :razz:

I take pride in what I do and in every session with me you will be treated like a king, pampered and massaged (gently or with a little more pressure :icon_wink:), I love to give body slides with just the right amount of oil to really heat up the session...and showers for two, how fun, the hot water dripping off our skin.... But I can type about this all day, you'll never know until you try....

What are you waiting for?

Let's get frisky and oh, so sensual together :icon_wink:

For booking ask for Alison: 6138208887

xo Alison