Hello fellow Lyla Members

After being here for five years, making my 1000 post yesterday plus seeing a little negativity lately I feel it is a good time to share my more than amazing experiences since 2010. If your a new member I will be giving some tips for having some fun visits, most of them have being written here many times.

Before I met anyone I always tried to learn as much about them as possible,

I read their bio's here on Lyla then check to see if they had a website. In my first letter I always tried to be as polite as possible giving the Lady as much information as possible at the beginning then more afterwards if a visit got booked. I never questioned her rate for companionship and if possible I brought along a small gift if it was possible. If the time I visiting someone was around a special time I always tried to be prepared for that like a Birthday, Valentine's Day or Christmas.

My heading "Expectations" can be an elephant in any room. One of the biggest reasons I feel I had amazing experiences pretty well each and every time after doing my homework was I always brought the biggest smile with me and then go with the flow. In life everyone wants to be greeted with a smile, our ladies here on Lyla are no different. My second tip is respect, my parents drilled this into me, there comment was, respect is a two way street you give and you get it back, I have always treasured this with the ladies I have had the privilege to visit here on Lyla. The two simple words smile and respect can make any visit spectacular.

Going back to the word expectations, I guess what I am trying to say I never

really had any, I was indeed a very curious man and in thinking back if I have had any they were surpassed a hundred fold.

At this time I would like to thank a few ladies that have being more than kind to me since I joined here. I will mention mostly ladies in my area that I have visited a couple of times plus a traveling lady I seemed to connect with a little more than others. Two of the Ladies I got to visit early in my adventures were Emily Rushton and Cara Silver, these two ladies gave me the confidence to enjoy my future visits, thank you ladies. Other ladies I am so grateful to are Katherine, Lady Sophia, Jocelyn Ardenne, Jordan Munroe, my visting Lady from Montreal Gabriella and last but not least Miss Carley Chase. At present I have made the personal decision to be quiet in visiting with one exception. I know the problem of mentioning names is someone could get offended, if I had the pleasure to meet you and not mentioned your name I do remember pretty well every one I have had the pleasure to meet so thank you for visiting PEI.

The sole purpose of this post was thank all the ladies I have had the supreme pleasure to meet since joining plus try to give out a few hints/tips on why I feel I had nothing but a splendiferous time over the last five years, ladies thank you immensely.

In closing gentleman, smile, be respectful, try not to get great expectations in your head and go with the flow, when you then look back at your visit I am sure you will be more than happy plus pass any expectations.

Triple HHH

• Like 9

Was nice to see this thread. Some hijacked threads lately and negativity. Want to chime in on them all but haven't done so on one of them. Above all, yes, do your research before asking for help, help others when possible and be genuine. Makes for great experiences.