Site News everyone may be interested in...

Today was my CATCH UP day for cerb. Getting a lot done today as today has been freed up to do all my cerb work all day long (I have told everyone at the office to leave me along today so I can catch up ... so far so good!)

- I added the nominated icons today for the VALUED MEMBERS awards.

I apologize for the delay. The site is undergoing some major changes that are using up most of my time and the last couple of weeks we have been short staffed due to vacations and such so I have been playing catch up (Just bad timing).

- I also added a LEGAL forum (Was suggested by one of the members - Excellent suggestion by the way)

This was added due to the current legal HOT topics in Ontario and how it will play out on a federal level. I moved a number of "Legal" issue posts from the rest of the site into this section as well to make it as resourceful as possible.

- I organized the display order of the forums on the main page..

- Changed the title of the NEWBIES section once again (As per suggestions I received from the members)

- I have worked on the Town council plan (I am putting together a public thread about this today as well).

As members of the site, I think we should all be interested in any and all efforts you undertake to make it a better place! Yup, kissin' butt; my forte! Keep up the good work Mod, we all appreciate it!

Agree with megforfun. Anything which helps improve the site is always welcome. Thanks again Mod for listening to the suggestions made by members. Much appreciated. Now relax and have a beer.

Mod I would personally like to thank you for your hard efforts throughout the years. It is indeed appreciated, and valued by all of us here at CERB.

Thanks for your hard work as always!

Guest S***e

Mod:

Wonderful work in a very progressive vein...as with all others here I am most appreciative of your ongoing efforts.

Best regards,

Spike

Just as we don't see all the hard work the Ladies put in for a one hour date. None of us really understand what you must do to keep the site up and running!! Thanks for all you hard work and improvements to the site

Guest s******ecan****

Great work Mod, thanks for all of your efforts....and patience!

We should have an annual "Mod Appreciation Day"

Good idea. I second it.

today was my catch up day for cerb. Getting a lot done today as today has been freed up to do all my cerb work all day long (i have told everyone at the office to leave me along today so i can catch up ... So far so good!)

- i added the nominated icons today for the valued members awards.

I apologize for the delay. The site is undergoing some major changes that are using up most of my time and the last couple of weeks we have been short staffed due to vacations and such so i have been playing catch up (just bad timing).

- i also added a legal forum (was suggested by one of the members - excellent suggestion by the way)

this was added due to the current legal hot topics in ontario and how it will play out on a federal level. I moved a number of "legal" issue posts from the rest of the site into this section as well to make it as resourceful as possible.

- i organized the display order of the forums on the main page..

- changed the title of the newbies section once again (as per suggestions i received from the members)

- i have worked on the town council plan (i am putting together a public thread about this today as well).

mod we appreciate all your hard work!!!!

Yes I noticed the recent changes too. Looks even better now. Great work Mod and again thanks for all the hard work.

Great idea!!. How about January 1st which is also my birthday:)!!!.

Every day is Mod Appreciation Day.

With all his work over the years, He has made this forum a want to, come to board that is friendly and informative for both the hobbyists and providers.

Kudos Mod