So...what movie shall we watch tonight?

So I began this thread because if you are like me...I JUST LOVE MOVIES! Movies define me, they make want things I never knew I wanted. They shape me in a way that nothing else does. Like a life all their own...but yet I am there!

Tonight I am watching "The Walk" very worth renting and I am only 15 min and can tell right away this one does not disappoint at all!

I rented off the roku and for 5.99 well worth it!

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I just watched this surrealist bit of Tim Burton again tonight for the first time in 15 years and loved it. Mind you, I'm a total soft touch when it comes to movies. :)

Guest n*gu**6

I watched Jack Reacher the other night. While I am not a Tom cruise fan, it was a pretty good movie.

I just watched this surrealist bit of Tim Burton again tonight for the first time in 15 years and loved it. Mind you, I'm a total soft touch when it comes to movies. :)

Omg I LOVE LOVE LIVE THIS MOVIE! wow...such an amasing story...of a story in a story that which lies in another story only to find out that not all stories are really just stories in the end! Lol....

Just watched Lucky Number Sleven. Really good sarcastic humor and with action and romance hints hehee. Really good!