The Mind

Guest al****s

According to Wikipedia the definition of the mind is ?the aspect of intellect and consciousness experienced as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will, and imagination, including all unconscious cognitive processes. The term is often used to refer, by implication, to the thought processes of reason. Mind manifests itself subjectively as a stream of consciousness.?

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. With your mind you can dream, you can be creative, you can use your imagination, you can attract and seduce, as well as being attracted and seduced by someone else.

For those of you that read my previous post titled ?Body Thoughts?, this post is kind of a sequel of sorts. I was enlightened by many of you on the different forums when I read that what the world would have us believe is that having the ?perfect? body is what is most attractive, when in fact that appears to be untrue. How cool is it that people who have ?imperfect? bodies can be seen as sexy and attractive if they offer a beautiful mind?

Each individual has a different mind and thinks and sees things differently?thank goodness for that! There will always be people out there that don?t care much for the mind and only want the perception of the ?perfect? body. I choose to believe that those people are less in quantity than those who are attracted to the mind. I can?t offer the ?perfect? body so I suppose I don?t have to worry about those individuals. What I can offer is a very intricate, sexy, steamy, intimate, provocative, complex, enchanting, and enticing mind.

I find it incredibly arousing to be able to seduce a man with my mind and my words. I am intelligent and perceptive and have been told I have a knack for seduction with the way my mind works. I am very expressive, both written and physically. I like to turn a man on and make him squirm at the mere thought of what it would be like to be with me. If I have the ability to send him for a ?cold shower? by the way I talk to him, then imagine the physical aspect of any encounter.

Of course with all that being said, being attracted to someone?s mind does not consist of sexuality alone. I find it intriguing to find someone who can teach me a thing or two about anything, whether it?s politics, lifestyles, business, animals, etc. Minds are like sponges?absorb as much as you can.

Another big turn on for me is the way a mind perceives a sense of humor. If I?m not smiling or laughing, then it?s pretty much a bust. If we can?t laugh at ourselves and the world then life is far too boring?and I tend to bore VERY easily.

In conclusion, I want to express my thanks to everyone on these forums for enlightening me and teaching me. I love to learn, and in return, I also like to teach (wink, wink ;)

Alexis?xoxo

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. With your mind you can dream, you can be creative, you can use your imagination, you can attract and seduce, as well as being attracted and seduced by someone else.

I love this thread, cool!

I agree why would anyone waste their intellectual potentiality?

In Brazil we define boredom as

" the weight of a wasted potentiality"

To me there is nothing more attractive then a cultivated challenged mind by the efforts of an intellectual obsession or a passion. I love well spoken well versed people, i find it way more engaging and more interesting.

Nothing seduces more then the cultivation of the life of the mind.