Does evil exist?

Autumn I'm so sorry to hear about this family situation for you - your daughter is a saint and should never have to have experienced this vile experience.

I have a friend who was involved with a UN group in Haiti who had the terrible experience of witnessing the burning at the stake of some 'witches' in Haiti - there were a couple of armed UN soldiers present but they couldn't do anything to stop a gang of a few hundred people from "ridding their community" of the supposed witches. This is a clear example of superstition - the only thing that is when it isn't..... The crowd didn't carry out this evil atrocity because they were superstitious but because they 'knew' these women were witches.

Sadly, I believe evil exists - primarily from lack of education and compassionate understanding.

Best wishes for you and your daughter. I now better understand your post in another thread.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Autumn

I'm so sorry for what your daughter endured. Wishing her, and you, and everyone else close to her healing and peace.