My Naughty Mind

Guest al****s

I haven?t always had a naughty mind. Or should I say I haven?t always let it out to play. In my 20?s I didn?t have the confidence and knowledge that my 30?s have given me to let my imagination and desires flourish and grow. I now embrace the way my mind thinks and feels. I love to be sexual. I love to play out scenarios and fantasies in my mind. These scenarios and fantasies can be as simple as the feeling that overcums me as my shower massage head does it?s magic in the shower?it could be the feeling of meeting a man for the first time and drawing him in with my eyes and my knowing smile?leaning into him?touching him lightly as he soaks in my scent. What follows usually depends on my imagination at the time. Maybe we begin to kiss slowly and seductively as our hands begin to explore or maybe our undeniable heat has me pushing him down on the bed to make him mine. The scenario could also be the continued discoveries as we get to know each other better and our comfort levels increase for both of us?perhaps we try something that we haven?t done before.

I love to explore and discover. Each individual is different and I am always eager to learn the different complexities of the male mind and what he wants and desires from our encounter(s) together. Slow and sensual? Fast and hard? A combination of the two? My naughty mind would have us doing both. Switch it up. As long as it stays respectful, have fun and utilize the aroused, sexual body that you have.

My naughty mind is what I want it to be?hot, dirty, sexual, imaginative, passionate, and always evolving?I so look forward to the rest of my 30's and my 40?s and what lies ahead of me. New discoveries to be made, horizons to be expanded, and hopefully lot?s of wet panties to be changed ;)

Alexis?xoxo

Very well put and I could not agree more! It just keeps getting better! I truly believe that a woman hits her prime at 40 and I anticipate that it will continue well into old age LOL!

I agree with you exploring different bodies and sexualities it is just fun inresting and hot!

I haven?t always had a naughty mind. Or should I say I haven?t always let it out to play. In my 20?s I didn?t have the confidence and knowledge that my 30?s have given me to let my imagination and desires flourish and grow. I now embrace the way my mind thinks and feels. I love to be sexual. I love to play out scenarios and fantasies in my mind. These scenarios and fantasies can be as simple as the feeling that overcums me as my shower massage head does it?s magic in the shower?it could be the feeling of meeting a man for the first time and drawing him in with my eyes and my knowing smile?leaning into him?touching him lightly as he soaks in my scent. What follows usually depends on my imagination at the time. Maybe we begin to kiss slowly and seductively as our hands begin to explore or maybe our undeniable heat has me pushing him down on the bed to make him mine. The scenario could also be the continued discoveries as we get to know each other better and our comfort levels increase for both of us?perhaps we try something that we haven?t done before.

I love to explore and discover. Each individual is different and I am always eager to learn the different complexities of the male mind and what he wants and desires from our encounter(s) together. Slow and sensual? Fast and hard? A combination of the two? My naughty mind would have us doing both. Switch it up. As long as it stays respectful, have fun and utilize the aroused, sexual body that you have.

My naughty mind is what I want it to be?hot, dirty, sexual, imaginative, passionate, and always evolving?I so look forward to the rest of my 30's and my 40?s and what lies ahead of me. New discoveries to be made, horizons to be expanded, and hopefully lot?s of wet panties to be changed ;)

Alexis?xoxo