I have changed my sleep schedule entirely to better adjust my lifestyle and am hoping to stick to it. It will continue to be Monday to Friday but will start doing mornings. Starting at 7 am today!

I miss all my early bloomers,. The bright conversation the soft embraces and magical wake ups that occur.

Why not start your day with a frisky alternative red head!!

Can't wait to meet all you morning people!!!

,Brody Styles

Fast and easy bookings: www.brodystylesxo.com

Have your secret desire, satisfied.The soft, sweet,quirky lady, you can't help but crave. My world is, your world.With warm embraces. Welcome to a world where,you can be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. Soft skin wanting to be touched. I'm not fake nor do I know how to be. I offer a non-rushed experience with a real person. I don't bite unless you want me to! ;)

picture.php?albumid=11311&pictureid=77217

I offer the full, laid back rendezvous along, with several types of massage . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver. I am an intimate person. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.

I offer out and in calls. In call is offered in our Nation's Capital at a non- commercial, private residence.

• Like 1