My favourite sexiest memory is when I was 17 and I got my first boyfriend. I remember the first time making out with him and he got an erection. We never took any clothes off, but feeling him hard through our clothes, something I've never felt before, was so exciting!

Number two would probably be at work one day. A sexy co-worker of mine confessed me to me that he hadn't gotten laid in almost a week, and because he was so busy he hadn't even had time to masturbate. He said he couldn't concentrate on work or anything. Feeling frisky, I made an offer. We waited until everyone had left and did it right there in the office!

I have not had the chance to see you yet...so I really do not have those memories.....;-)

Mine is my first sexual experience with a now long-lost love, the woman of my dreams (yes, a redhead- strawberry blonde to be precise). She was a musician, and our first date involved me attending a concert she was giving. Afterwards there was a party at my place to celebrate, and she stayed: 'to help me clean up'. I remember embracing her, from behind, for the first time, and the feeling of her response and acceptance. The feeling was electric, and continued through that night, one of my best ever, and every time we were together after that, until, sadly, she moved on. I've never forgotten her.

Wow megan your number two got me hot ! lol

mine was my first experience at age 15 with a friend of my older sister,she was sleeping over and snuck into my room it was my first experience with someone going down on me and then trying to teach me to return the favor...I think i still love her-lol

Mine is from my first girlfriend giving me my first blowjob. While I was still in her mouth, she looked up at me, gave me a big smile and the sexiest wink, and then returned to her task. How I didn't explode right then and there, I'll never know.

mine is actually an old female friend took me out for drinks one night long ago....and after drinks and dinner she suggested we go dancing.....on the way to the club we were passing by my apparment and she asked to stop in for a quick make-up and pee stop.....so I did.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later wearing stockings, garter, matching panites......handcuffs and a little bottle of honey......struck a pose and said "what room do you want to start in?"............

I can stil picture that pose and the events of that night

A first dinner date with a sexy girl girl from university, who politely announced during our meal that she was now going to masturbate herself under the table. I loved when she pulled her fingers out and teasingly sucked on them. Watching her make herself cum has made me a voyeur for life.

I was probably 16 ND THIS GUY WAS SO MUCH AFTER ME....I had to tell my parents and invite him home...I WAS IN UNIVERSITEY BUT A VERY SUBMISSING GIRL to my daddy and I could not get out anywhere without his permission,,,,

then...I made it and ........the rest is bliss...my first lover.....he was great and I will neer forget that......................:rolleyes:

72nova's memory of the eyes reminded me of another aspect of my own experience that I mentioned above; those sparkling blue eyes looking up at me. Looking into those eyes as she worked me, I knew I was lost...

Guest s******ecan****

Dear Penthouse,

I attend a small midwestern college, I never thought these stories were true, until I.......

just kidding

Something about losing your virginity. I still remember it vividly. Mine was taken in high school by a beautiful girl (who would steal my heart and break it 2 years later) who was very experienced sexually.

It was as if she took me into this secret world that exceeded all my expectations as a hormone bursting teenager.

She was and still remains the great love of my life, we had many amazing erotic encounters many very adventurous, I consider myself exceptionally lucky to have known her.