Avail March 14th on reg|Accepting Bookings

Hey all!

Sorry if you think I was ignoring your inquiries. I have been fighting a cold or flu, can't tell anymore these days. They all feel the same. Apparently I have the immune system of an 80 year woman. Please, take no offense by my new requirement on dates which is to sanitize your hands on arrival (Purel can be provided). Not looking to inconvenience anyone.Hard to book appointments if I keep catching colds and flus like a sponge.

I will be available starting March 14th at 1pm.

Otherwise will be going by my regular hours that are located on my site.

Off to go snuggle my doggy and rest up to be at my best next week.

Peace and Love

,Brody

Fast and easy bookings: www.brodystylesxo.com

Have your secret desire, satisfied.The soft, sweet,quirky lady, you can't help but crave. My world is, your world.With warm embraces. Welcome to a world where,you can be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. Soft skin wanting to be touched. I'm not fake nor do I know how to be. I offer a non-rushed experience with a real person. I don't bite unless you want me to! ;)

picture.php?albumid=11311&pictureid=77217

I offer the full, laid back rendezvous along, with several types of massage . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver. I am an intimate person. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.

I offer out and in calls. In call is offered in our Nation's Capital at a non- commercial, private residence.

• Like 1