Happy International Women's Day!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

To all the women out there, smart, beautiful, professional, loud, quiet, funny, big and small, Happy International Women's Day to all!

Have a look on Google, there is a cute video on the google home page today.

Guest *Ste***cque**

At least women make more than men in this field! I don't want to get into the unfairness of that right now. :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all women for their contributions to this world .

I also want to say special thank you to my grandmothers . They lived through the depression , worked raised families , worked farms and did what had to be done . I remember like yesterday spending time at grandma's . You did not get a piece of pie but the whole pie just for you . Food and love was abundant in spite of all they went through . I could write a book on what they accomplished in life .

Thank you to my mother . She raised a rebellious child , worked in a professional position and dealt with a demanding husband . A victim almost of her generation and ridiculous expectations .

My mother at 78 is still the one with the smartest and most clever answer to any problem . If I ask a question I best be ready for a very good answer . It may not be what I want to hear but she is always right .

Thank you to my sisters who support me and never let me down . We support each other and are always there for each other .

Happy Women's Day to one and all .

• Like 4

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all women for their contributions to this world .

I also want to say special thank you to my grandmothers . They lived through the depression , worked raised families , worked farms and did what had to be done . I remember like yesterday spending time at grandma's . You did not get a piece of pie but the whole pie just for you . Food and love was abundant in spite of all they went through . I could write a book on what they accomplished in life .

Thank you to my mother . She raised a rebellious child , worked in a professional position and dealt with a demanding husband . A victim almost of her generation and ridiculous expectations .

My mother at 78 is still the one with the smartest and most clever answer to any problem . If I ask a question I best be ready for a very good answer . It may not be what I want to hear but she is always right .

Thank you to my sisters who support me and never let me down . We support each other and are always there for each other .

Happy Women's Day to one and all .

Wonderful post Katherine, thank you for sharing! My mother is in her 80's and lived a very difficult life, but you would never know it from meeting her. She is my inspiration, and I know in my heart she will continue strong right into her100's!