A reminder to drive with care this long weekend!

Every long holiday there are accidents that could have been avoided.

People dies for the most ridiculous reasons: getting faster to the red light? passing the red light? not stopping at the stop signs? rushing to go where????

My young adult kids can be the victims; your parents could be injured or killed; our best friends may end paralyzed or disabled; our lovers may not be able to open their eyes to look at us one more time; every person known or unknown, is valuable and deserves to be respected when we drive.

A driving license is not a permit to be reckless, "the fastest"; the smartest or the most idiotic person on earth, it is just a "driving license" not a race permit.

Do not tailgate an old person because they are "too slow" for you....do not pass on the wrong side....just drive as if a policeman was watching you, or better, as if God Himself was waiting to give you a ticket, the last one!

Be blessed and think about yourself and all of us when you drive!!!

Have a peaceful Weekend!

and hugs to all

LoraLee

This is a very nice and thoughtful reminder Loralee, I hope we can keep this circulating around until Thanksgiving is over, but keep this in mind all the time.

Good idea Loralee and T'storm so here I am just posting to keep it circulating, be safe everyone ;)

This is a very nice and thoughtful reminder Loralee' date=' I hope we can keep this circulating around until Thanksgiving is over, but keep this in mind all the time.[/quote']