The Biggest Sexual Turn Offs

Guest discr33t

I'm no lady but I bet for many men and women it's likely the same.

Bad smells,

Lack of respect

My thought.

Hello,

I think the answers to your questions can be found in the following two threads:

Turn off for a hobbyist :http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=181294

Turn offs for a provider: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=176753

Having read a couple of your posts, my impression is that you have had some not so great experiences or have felt not so good about the experience, pictures, lady etc. If this is the case, I'm sorry and I hope you find your experiences better using LYLA as a reference and research point.

• Like 1

My biggest turn off at the beginning was finding out the lady I was visiting was not into kissing like I was, this is something I enjoy so I ask up front now if I am going to visit someone new.

• Like 1

I don't care about how a client looks, as long as he is clean, we're good. Being trimmed brings extra bonus points.

But we are not at funerals. You are not getting married, and nobody's dying. Please, relax!

I can't stand stuck-ups, too formal and unpersonals are plain boring, and I make fun of idiots who can't have a laugh.

Also, I'm one of the most picky on hygiene. You come back from work, smell like you've worked hard, I don't mind. You will have to head the shower before anything else anyways. But rotten teeth, persistent sweat odor, suspicious odors down there, long nails, whatever, and don't bother calling. I will refuse you.

And drunks (or druggies). Having a couple of drinks, ok, I can deal with, if we met before. But drunks that are disrespectfull, or sick? No way!

But then again, as a SP, I sometimes believe I've seen it all, but there's always something new to prove me wrong... :icon_rolleyes:

Most definitely body odor...and I do apologize to those I have seen years ago when I was a smoker..but the smell.of cigarettes is a very strong sickening smell

Perhaps take a shower before the encounter,use arm deodorant and brush your teeth

If you are a smoker please at least carry tic tacs