Sign in to follow this  

Enjoying the Posts Here!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I'm an avid reader, be it novels, poetry, or newsprint...yes I still buy the paper, I love the feel of the turn of the page be it a newspaper, novel or textbook.

I've become intrigued reading posts here on Lyla and I'm reading the posts backward in time, chronologically (I think I'm 6 or 7 pages back now on the General Discussion page alone, over the last week). Many are really interesting; some are angry, some happy and some sad. Some are titillating and provocative, some just funny and others weird (in my opinion, sorry). Many are educational to the human spirit, but all told, they all represent LIFE, in one way, shape or form and on both sides of the male-female coin, or the female-male coin.

After a good 90 minute read tonight, I replied to three or four threads (aside from my usual "three word story game" and "what am I doing right now").

I will keep on reading going back in the time-machine called Lyla/CERB, and hopefully I can write at least one thing in response to a post that will make someone laugh, think, shed a tear, or say f**k you Prufrock, you suck!

Joking aside, I hope I will continue to learn more interesting views and stories from what I read!