Sign in to follow this  

Improving our sex lives even more!

Guest S****r

In my quest to be ever-honing my ability to to maximize the giving and receiving of pleasure, I often find real video gems or text gems that I think you might appreciate also. I thought I would start a thread where we can all pool together the videos, articles, etc. that we find are helpful, practical, educational, etc. regarding human sexuality. I offer this one today. I hope you find it as fascinating as I did. I was particularly interested in the surgical transformation of male genitalia into a vagina, clitoris and labia in the last segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GUjIX4t8o

Here's to lifelong learning!

Guest S****r

I attended a workshop yesterday called the School of Sex with Sue McGarvie and her husband. It was excellent. She is the former tv personality Sex with Sue. She is still a practicing sex therapist. She is funny, insightful and very knowledgable. The workshop was a lot of fun, and very well attended.

If anyone is looking for actual sex therapy, she is a great person to go to. I know one client who said he saw her years ago and she was a great therapist.

Her website is http://www.sexwithsue.com/

There is another woman named Sue who is also a famed sex therapist on tv. She is an older woman and is not the same person. I think she might be in the states.