Curious thoughts tonight, I want to know what u crave. Stimulate my brain with ideas

picture.php?albumid=11458&pictureid=78339

Available tomorrow from 9-9pm at Bliss in the west end!

Alison

Hi Guys! ;-)

Today I want you guys to talk to me... I have been in the industry for a couple of years not and I always try to be informed in order to build my sessions. I like to be able to provide something different every time you come to see me, so each time is like something new. Some of you have been in sessions with me and you know how much I like to play. Blind folding and exploring senses and each other, tying you up, exploring each others bodies with our finger tips, wearing lingerie, doing strip teases (I love when you get impatient to touch me). I am soft I take my time, I like to talk dirty, I love to introduce you to prost..ate massage.... I can go on and on... But I want to know is what do you like, what do you want from a session? What are your like's and dislikes? Let me know what I could do to improve my sessions with you... Tell me about your fantasies I have yet to explore.

Stimulate my brain and give me new idea's on how to please you.

After all these sessions are built for you, not me. I am just the one applying the techniques to get you to your climax.....

I can't wait to read your reply's

Feel free to PM me

Thanks ;-)

Your precious and only

Alison

xxx

5'3

105 LBS

34C

Brown Eye's & Long Brown Hair

picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57363

**I take pride in what I do and in every session with me you will be treated like a king, pampered and massaged (gently or with a little more pressure ), I love to give body slides with just the right amount of oil to really heat up the session... how fun, the oil on our skin.... But I can type about this all day, you'll never know until you try....**

Check out My Recommendations here & here

picture.php?albumid=11450&pictureid=78265

My availability

Monday-Thursday 9-3pm Friday 9am-9pm, Sunday 10-8

To inquire text 1-778-402-4859 or PM me or Call 6136974829 To book a session

picture.php?albumid=11318&pictureid=77280