My famous body slides will drive you wild.... Come in and see 9-9 today baby!

picture.php?albumid=11458&pictureid=78339

Alison

Hey Guys ! Today I am available at Bliss Baby! From 9am-9pm :icon_smile: Let me tell you about my sessions.... First they are starting off with an RMT style massage, I like to mix a little of Thai Massage & Sport Massage! Guaranteed to get out all those aches and pains, and release that tension. The second part of my massage is relaxation, this is where I use my anti-stress techniques. Then lastly it is all about Sensuality (they don't call me the Queen of Seduction for nothing!) My famous body slides, me kissing your legs, your hips and slowly making my way up to your neck. Perhaps you would like to explore my body? With your soft, strong hands...Then we play, we take our time until we lead up to the most captivating climax. Let's not rush, let's really enjoy each other..... Have I teased you enough yet? You won't know just how good I am until you try... So come and see me, let's get naughty and see how long you can last :handcuffs:

5'3

105 LBS

34C

Brown Eye's & Long Brown Hair

picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57363

**I take pride in what I do and in every session with me you will be treated like a king, pampered and massaged (gently or with a little more pressure ), I love to give body slides with just the right amount of oil to really heat up the session... how fun, the oil on our skin.... But I can type about this all day, you'll never know until you try....**

Check out My Recommendations here & here

picture.php?albumid=11450&pictureid=78265

My availability

Friday 9-9 at Bliss Sunday 10-8 at Bliss

To inquire text 1-778-402-4859 or PM me or Call 6136974829 To book a session

picture.php?albumid=11318&pictureid=77280