Sign in to follow this  

A Note Of Care From Me To You.

I wanted to send a note to my clients and future clients alike. Just in case there's any misunderstandings or things I need to clear up in regards to customer service.

Same day/last minute dates available if I'm available. Advanced bookings are welcomed and recommended. My website has my schedule. In calls at my location and outcalls to the downtown Ottawa area.

Please expect me to take an hour to get ready for you. I will be freshly showered, have fresh make up on, have freshly groomed hair, and I will be dressed in a manner that will please you. Call me an hour before the time you want.

I'm not opposed to texting, however, let me get to know you first. Most of the time if I receive a text I will say: "please call me". Why do I do this? Well, this is because I never give my address out through text or email. I do not mind answering questions through a phone call. It's just easier for you to call me because likely if your texting me you want a date and you will have to call me anyway.

If I do not get your text and say "please call me" or get your call. That means I'm unavailable at that time. I will not call or text anyone past half an hour. Some clients don't mind and some do. So I just don't call or text back unless I have just missed your call or text. Feel free to call/text me later, though.

Once I get to know you, I will and have booked by text. You can quickly text me as I won't need to give my address out to you. However, anytime I have to give my address out, you will have to call. It is also easier if I have your number on my phone if you want to text as you will save time explaining to me who you are.

A sure way to get me to get back to you if I have missed your call or text is by emailing me. When you email me please provide the day you want the time you want and your number. If you forget my auto-reply will remind you of what I need to book a date. This is an extension of me and should be looked at as a direct response. I will not respond to emails unless I have all the correct information I need for a date. I have taken the time to put a lot of care into having my auto-reply have all the information a client needs. With that being said, I never mind greetings and I encourage clients to get to know me before meeting me. I also don't mind answering questions that are not on my website.

A good greeting would be:

Hello, Val

My name is Johnny. I would like to meet up with you some day. I'm a gentleman in my 30's, I'm athletic, and I enjoy red wine. I'm looking to spend some time with you one day and I wanted to say hello.

Take care.

Johny

I am here for you and I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for you to contact me for a date.

Click here for my website.

Here is my email. However, make sure you go and read my website before asking me questions my website has answered. As my auto-reply will redirect you back to my website and your email will remain unanswered.

[email protected]

Here is my phone number. Please call me.

613-322-4041

I also never book through the pm system.

picture.php?albumid=11560&pictureid=78890

I am here for you. I hope this is informative and helpful.

Thanks for reading and take care.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

Sign in to follow this