What to do on Victoria Day?

I am curious to know everyone's plan during long weekend! For me, I went camping in Tobermory on Friday night and came back last night. It was amazing, an ideal place to getaway from the city. Today, just resting! Tomorrow I will go hiking in Hamilton. I wish we have long weekend every week lol

This morning I did some weeding in the garden. This afternoon I'll go to the National Gallery and maybe a walk through the market. Stop for a beer at the Rainbow for the blues jam then come home and barbecue some burgers in time for Game of Thrones. Tomorrow I'll try and catch up on all the work I blew off today and yesterday.

It has been a family weekend... weather was great here in St. John's so we got some work done in the garden and some work done on some rentals we own. Mixed in with that was watching The world Hockey Championship which Canada won.

Foodwise... great steaks on the BBQ was the order of the day

Some gardening and house chores unfortunately. Hopefully will be done in time to see fireworks somewhere.

From my place I saw fireworks last night! it was amazing.

And yes, the weather is perfect for a BBQ, just eat, chill and relax :)

Another thing is not related in my thread but I am curious...Is there anyone going to Montreal to see F1 Grand Prix?

Additional Comments:

It has been a family weekend... weather was great here in St. John's so we got some work done in the garden and some work done on some rentals we own. Mixed in with that was watching The world Hockey Championship which Canada won.

Foodwise... great steaks on the BBQ was the order of the day

Are you from Newfoundland? I always want to go there, such a beautiful city.

On a lake with friends. Campfire, booze and a lot of knee slapping stories.