Sign in to follow this  

Let curiosity lead the way.

It has been a fun ride and I'm excited to see what's around the horizon.

Years back I entered into being a companion by working with an agency before becoming independent. I have always enjoyed every aspect of the industry and curiosity lead me into the ma scene after being a successful companion for a couple of years. I have always been open to trying new things and I feel like this was a natural progression. Due to my curiosity I acquired ma style massage. I would become a dancer too if I didn't have two left feet and had my own stripper pole at one time. I truly enjoy mixing it up and appreciate straight up companionship and ma style massage. Through working with both companion/massage agencies I have learnt a couple of things about the industry and will always have a fond respect for the lessons I have learnt. I've made my own success by using the lessons I have learnt and making them my own. I have even learned through Lyla by reading insightful posts. With that being said, I have paid my respect, dues, agency fees and I feel the best being independent.

As things have progressed I decided to go back to school. That was a tough but rewarding journey. I learned additional skills through school that I can use in my companionship (relaxation massage, hot stone massage, pedicure/manicure, etc). Of course I'm going to put those skills to use not only to keep myself current but because I truly love providing them. I'm a firm believer that knowledge is power and that as a person you should always be growing. Who knows what I'll try next and I like it like that, big smile.

Click here for more information.

Click here for an ad about school.

Click here for more information about booking.

Click here for my website.

I don't know what's right around the corner, however, I'd like to share a moment with you. I offer to you my companionship and I'm up to sharing some of the things I have learned along the way. Or maybe you can show me a thing or two? Let's have curiosity lead the way for an intimate and enjoyable time. But most of all, let's get to know each other and find out what makes each other tick.

picture.php?albumid=11560&pictureid=78892

Let's share a moment together.

XoXo

Peachy/Val.

Sign in to follow this