Enjoy a real life intimate experience

Hi! Brody Here!

Saturday,Sunday,Monday: in advance bookings prefferred. Last minute bookings, at rare times possible

Tuesday,Wednesday,Thurday,Friday: in advance & last minute bookings are possible

[email protected]

Reviews and recommendations

I'm a wise and well established girl next door with a passion for enjoyment. Don't let my age fool you! ;)

I'm the laid back,quirky, low maintenance girlfriend! I am a nurturer and a giver with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! Be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. My world is diverse and open, come join it with me.

I am not afraid of being different.

...Lead me or ask me to guide you into your deepest depths of therapy or fantasy. I'm open minded to many fetishes and needs. I am a provider willing to accommodate to most disabilities and ailments.Let me be a part of your fantasies...

Home is where the heart is!

f82ae1_6da047cfed9542c9b248c5ee5abb2077~mv2_d_1629_1851_s_2.jpg

My home of service is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I offer a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.

I offer in calls and outcalls

Lyla Special

$200 1 Hour

$300 90 Minutes

$400 2 Hours

View all the yummy info on my website! www.brodystylesxo.com