The BFE (The Boyfriend Experience)

Guest o*****a*****r

I was just wondering if anyone ever felt like they had the BFE, "boyfriend experience" with a SP? LoL! ;) Be it either too much drama from a SP/Courtesan and/or having wild fantasies of running away with a SP/Courtesan? Anyone care to share?

Well no, but when I first started hobbying and heard the term GFE I thought the lady was going to nag and yell and have a honey do list for me when I showed up

What a relief that gfe means something completely different in hobbying

RG :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

• Like 1

Man, the way you guys talk about your girlfriends/wives' nagging, yelling, etc., you make it sound like you're married to fiendish hell-bitches. :twisted:

Warning crude joke :P

Lol now wait a sec I thought gfe meant girl friend experience and tell me is the courting,flirting and sex all over the house what a new gf is? Now this reminds me of the joke the three types of sex in a relationship

1)when you first hook up she wants to fuck you all over the house (house sex) 2)as you progress and have been together for a long time she just wants to fuck you in the bedroom (bedroom sex )and then 3)after you have been married many years, you pass each other in the hall and say fuck you (hall sex). Anyhow cheers to a good gf experience lol.

Man, the way you guys talk about your girlfriends/wives' nagging, yelling, etc., you make it sound like you're married to fiendish hell-bitches. :twisted:

My last gf was a fiendish hell-bitch, and that was on her good days...it was really scary when she got mad:twisted:

Grim Reaper knocked on the door once, she answered, he ran away LOL

RG

Actually I dated a SP for a while it ended but were still friends. Having said that we don't conduct business together anymore as found that just complicates the platonic friendship.

As for my significant other, this may come a shock to some but I think she is a great woman, the best I have ever met, and I think we make a great tandem. I simply cannot be satisfied with only woman and I figure this is the safest way to have my cake and eat it too. Call me selfish if you will but it is what it is, no apologies or excuses.

Yours,