A note of appreciation..

Guest st*****ens**ors

This is, evidently, my 500th post on Lyla!

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed my time in this quirky little community. Thank you, everyone for innumerable moments of courtesy, kindness, flirtation and general silliness.

The ladies of Lyla are amazing. The gentlemen are deserving of the moniker. I'm tempted to make a list of individuals whose contact has been particularly appreciated, but knowing my memory I'm sure to miss a few.

You know who you are. Thank you

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Congratulations on your milestone! I've enjoyed your posts sir!

Thank you for all your contributions as well! I like your comment and think it fits about "quirky little community" It is unique and we wouldn't want it any other way...well, except maybe like it was before the govt. came tapping.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Congratulations! I enjoy reading your posts. While I may occasionally(not often :)) disagree with a position now and then, I am always impressed by your skill with words and the way you think.

I would also like to give my appreciation to the regular posters. It's great to read such diverse opinions. It keeps me centered and halts my tendency to drift too far to the right. :)

Congrats on 500! I enjoy reading your posts (and the occasional word fencing match!) ;)

Keep on posting!

Mikey

Bravo Stillopendoors for making such a generous contribution to the board and its members. 500 is a big number and the quality of your posts should be commended too! Thanks again, MLS

Edited by Manluvsex
Removed duplication