Funny Things Found Online

I have found so many different threads on here, for so many things.. but none just for those 'funny' (as in 'haha' or 'strange' <grin> so.... figured may as well start one :)

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a thread for ME.. my ad.. myself... not meant to promote me or anything else. I just happen to like a lot of things I find, or people send me, so.... here we go ;)

(laughed my head off when I saw this one!)

search?q=fuck+me+like+a+man&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDp9-RqJzNAhVGU1IKHQfuBLEQ_AUICSgC&biw=1280&bih=675#imgrc=cLBlHHf0qPPLqM%3A

• Like 1

Ohhh great thread girl! Here's some I love.

These maybe old but weren't the most popular so I'm hoping you all haven't seen all of it. I will be back with more recent ones.

In no specific order....

First; ever meet someone who wont take no for an answer?

Second; I put this on twitter too... Raccoons are such amazing thieves no surprise there but this is still a jaw dropper (followed by laughter) watch through to the end of the 1min 17sec, its worth it.

Third: no list is complete without an instant karma video with great commentary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9awoPKLgU

Fourth: This one is serious instead of funny, its a documentary on the universe's weirdest planets! Its killer! Picture a planet that rains molten iron! And another that has volcanoes that spew a freezing white lava and another that would rip you to shreds within seconds of standing in it with razor sharp ice fragments...enjoy!

Finally; for sports lovers and lovers of funny faces alike BEST AND FUNNIEST KOs!!!!

Hope You Enjoy!

PS just found this one too also KOs.. less funny...more scary.

• Like 3

This is probably an old one but still one of my all-time favorites [

https://youtu.be/Dg-r-S0fIkA

hahaha totally love this one! haven't seen it in ages.. thanks for bringin it out again :)

This is one of my absolute favorites.. totally and completely makes me laugh my ass off every time .. no matter how many times I watch it hehe

• Like 2