Embrace Your Desires....New Hours....

An Experience With Excitement and A Genuine Quality Delightful Fun Filled Time!

As I Always Say!! "Quality Over Quantity" Lexy Grace

I provide True and Quality Time and Companionship. Enjoy my fun and down to earth real personality and my engaging sweet and adventurous side. I enjoy providing top notch unmatched companionship. I am the complete package all in one! A fun awesome lady that always goes above and beyond and can adapt to any situation or surrounding during dinner, events companion, social outings, extended dates and exclusive dates throughout Canada!

I always strive to provide Top Quality Genuine Time and Natural Dates, making our time memorable and Far From Your Ordinary Scripted Typical Type of Companionship!

I never rush or clock watch and my personality easily makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

-Very welcoming, experienced and highly recommended for New, Shy and First Timers!!-

-I love Spending Quality Time and Providing Companionship to Gentlemen, Ladies and Couples!!-

picture.php?albumid=11386&pictureid=77789

New Hours: 12:00p.m. - 12:00a.m. Daily (unless otherwise stated on my website)

1/2hr Bookings Now Available

Hour or More Only for Out Bookings

~I ALWAYS provide 15 minutes gratis for all hour or more bookings/sessions with Me~

Please Be Advised: Advance notice is Required (1-2hrs Prior) for same day bookings to ensure I am available and to avoid any disappointment.

I Always request a PM to be sent from members that I have yet to meet and to be able to confirm your membership for verification and other screening and safety purposes.

IMPORTANT: **PM Me Only** if we have never met with an Introduction that Includes your Given Name (not Lyla/Cerb handle)

PM/Phone/Text/Email: 902-789-2504 (No Blocked/Private/APP Numbers Please) or [email protected]

*~Privacy and Discretion is always assured and I expect the same!~*

I hope to spend some delightful quality time with you very soon!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy Grace