Sign in to follow this  

I would argue that simplicity is true sophistication.

Often things or situations aren't simple; it's the people doing or going through them that make them simple.

Far too many times I hear simple being thrown around like it's a bad thing and why is that so? Some of the most beautiful and sought after things in this world are at their purest or in their most simple form. For example a nice clean glass of water or the pure precious stone Jade. When is the last time you made a pie and is it really that simple to make? As simple as apple pie (one of the lost arts, IMO, lol).

Sure as we evolve with the times, technology, and our surroundings, we will conform to what is useful at that moment. Which will mean that some skill sets will either be brought with us or will lie to the wayside. However, imo, keeping things simple will always be sought after. I like comparing it to watching a cello player, or a ballerina on stage. Although, they make what they are doing seem simple; they have undergone several years of practice and theory to be able to maintain that simplicity while they are performing.

Our lives often become complicated full of things and events that wear us down. That's where I come in. I provide a simple and fun get away from it all. I am your NSA girlfriend, without all the complications. Although, I am always going through things and or situations, I never bring them into my sessions. I always provide recent pictures, and try to depict myself as honest as possible (through pictures and written ads). I always show up clean, or provide a clean environment, I'm always well groomed and have a smile on my face. I'm always here for you and provide a listening, supportive ear. We can stay inside or venture out in public without you worrying about discretion. I have even been to events with clients.

I am a drama free provider, my focus is not on what others are doing, it's on what I'm doing and the service I'm providing. I also do not welcome rumors about other providers or compare myself to other providers. I like to say: "I'm just Peachy and I like it that way". Why try to be like x, y, and z, when I can be me and I like to attract people who like me and my service? I just don't see the need in having any type of negativity added to sessions; when we can focus on each other and have fun! I simply refuse to cut others down to make myself seem better, it's just not my style. I write this because I want to make it clear that I do not want this type of behavior around me and that I do not conduct myself in this manner. I thank you in advance for understanding and respecting this.

When you enter my little oasis, you will be sure that it will be a friendly and positive experience. I'm always approachable and I'm always open for suggestions and or any questions you may have. Please ask me anything if you are unsure about something or have any concerns. I'm always open to greetings, or emails to get to know clients. My auto-reply may seem intimidating, however, it's just there to help and guide clients when they are booking. Maybe to remind them about something they forgot to add to their email (day they want, time they want, or their phone number). So the question is: "How may I help you"?

I'm just a simple provider and that's okay because IMO sophistication at it's purest is simplicity.

Click here for my website it has my schedule and more.

Click here for a little more information.

picture.php?albumid=11560&pictureid=78891

Please no pm's, email me. Both my email and phone number are on my website: peachyval.com

Let's share a moment together.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

Sign in to follow this